To celebrate the back to school season, I’m giving away a $10 TpT gift card. TpT is a great place to load up on so many of your back to school needs. Go ahead and enter below. Then head to my TpT store and check off everything on your back to school shopping list. Here is my “must have” back to school shopping list:
- Bundles – It’s so helpful to have materials that you know will LAST for a while. Purchase a bundle of something you know you’ll use for a good portion of the year, or even the whole year through. Check out my bundles to get an idea for your classroom.
- Bulletin boards – Every teacher loves a well put-together bulletin board. It can make a positive impression for your students and parents early in the school year. Choose a fall-themed bulletin board or one that will last you the whole year. One of my absolute favorites is a reading strategies bulletin board that I can refer to throughout the entire school year.
- Get to know you games and materials – So much positive community building can be done in the first week of school. It’s an exciting time when kids are getting to know each other and they are getting to know you, too. Use the time to focus on some fun getting to know you activities.
- A teacher binder – Every teacher needs strategies to get and stay organized. A teacher binder can help you do that. My special education teacher binder lets special educators stress less about paperwork and goals, so they can focus on what they need to.
- A behavior management system – It’s helpful to choose a classroom-wide behavioral management system from the start of the school year. If you haven’t found one you love yet, experiment with something new. See my behavior and classroom management materials for yourself.
Good luck with your back to school shopping AND good luck with the $10 giveaway!